Sacred Breath is a Journey of remembering. A beautiful healing system that combines many different therapies.
- Introduction & History The Breath
- Breath of the East Wind and the Elemental
- Breath of Air Breath of the West and the Elemental
- Breath of Water Breath of the South and the Elemental
- Breath of Fire
- Breath of the North and the Elemental Breath of Earth
- Breath of the Rainbow Breathing in the Moon
- Breathing in the Sun
- Crystal Clearing Breath
- Dolphin Breath/Meditation
- Healing With Sound
- Hand Positions
- Additional Information/Aides
- Bach Flower Remedies
- Healing With Essential Oils/Herbs
- Gifts of the Stone Lodge People
- Ethereal Crystals/Stones
- Animal Medicine/Totems
- Working With Colors
- Feather Healing/ The Winged Ones
- Cardinal Directions
- Smudging Ceremony
- Attunement Process
One Spirit 1 & 2
One Spirit is a very powerful healing energy. It uses your heart, unconditional love and symbols. One Spirit takes you on a sacred journey inside yourself so that you can delve deeper beneath the surface and see your true self in all its majesty. Within all of us there are Animal Totems who protect our chakras. There are animals with their own special abilities that guard each of our chakras. Therefore, each Chakra has its own Animal Guardian Spirit.
This healing modality is very similar to Reiki n that it teaches you how to heal self and others, how to send energy distantly and remotely and works to heal all levels, mind, body and spirit. In addition, One Spirit teaches you important lessons about how to love and forgive yourself unconditionally and without bias or judgment. One Spirit connects you to your animal guardians, animal totems and spirit guides. It works with animals and nature. You will learn how to meet your animal guides and how to get to know them, how to help heal each other and how to work together for specific goals including healing self, others, animals and Mother Earth. We are all connected.
We all have one mind, body, heart and Spirit. One Spirit is a powerful Energy System and is especially helpful to those interested in Animal Healing, Shamanism, Totem Animals or Native American Tribal Culture.