World Shamanism Series
Pre-requisites : None
World Shamanism Series
Take a journey through; Britain, Egypt and onto North and South America to experience the various styles and flavour which make up the spiritual practice of World Shamanism.
Crazy Horse Medicine Way – North American Shamanism
The energy generated by this healing system is both an ancient stream of pure beneficial high vibrational healing and also a connection to a spiritual lineage stretching back into the far distant past. This energy and connection will not make you Native American, nor will it confer membership of any tribe or Nation. The energy is a pure spiritual connection to a particular energetic strain which happens to be from the North American indigenous people and associated spiritual beings and connections.
There are different ways to use this energy and the more you invest in your own understanding of The Medicine Way, the more useful you will find it. There is so much to discover. However, that said, once connected, Spirit will teach you more ways of connection. To use this energy, simply call on it, as you would any other healing energy and experience it flowing through your system.
Ways to use the Medicine Way.
Healing, hands-on or distant ~ simply follow the instructions for calling it in and then use your will to send it to yourself or your client.
Animal healing ~ As above
Cleansing ~ People, objects, property. This energy once called in is very versatile and positive, making it ideal for cleansing purposes.
Vision Journeys ~ These are like mini Vision Quests. Call in the energy as instructed and then meditate either with an open mind or else with a set purpose or question in mind. This can be greatly enhanced by adding in things such as being within a Medicine Wheel of stones or even Cards or Crystals.
Sacred Pipe ~You will receive an added attunement to an ethereal Sacred Pipe, channelled by the system creator using his own Sacred Pipe as an energy conduit.
You will learn the following:
- The working and uses of The Medicine Wheel / Sacred Hoop
- The Four Directions.
- Sacred Herbs for cleansing and healing.
- Native American Astrology.
- A Sacred Pipe ceremony.
- The real purpose of Drums and Rattles in Medicine Work.
- A channelled message from Crazy Horse – Tashunka Witco.
Elen Of The Ways – Initiation & Healing System – British Traditional Shamanism
There are two attunements, each with its own separate manual. The first attunement aligns your own energy with that of Elen and during which you will receive your Elen initiation. The manual offers insights into who Elen is and how best to understand her and work with her energy. You will also learn her history and how she is one of the most overlooked of all Goddesses.
To further enhance your working relationship with Elen, you will be taught the following:
- What creatures are sacred to this Goddess
- What is this Goddess’s Tree
- What her colour/colours are
- What places are sacred to her
- Ritual ways to connect to Elen
- You will receive 5 unique Glyphs
- A mandala for shamanic journeying
- A mandala for self-healing
- 3 Totem creatures to work with
The second attunement, is an attunement to a full healing system, during which you will be attuned to and given the following.
- A complete healing manual
- You will receive 27 unique healing symbols
This attunement is nothing short of a gateway into a newly revealed ancient system of healing. Once initiated and fully attuned to the healing energy symbols, you will have at your disposal the means to operate using ancient feminine natural frameworks.
Hem Ikh – Egyptian Shamanism
The name of this healing system roughly translates into English as a Ball Suspended in the Air. This refers both to the power inherent in the Sun Gods Ra and Aten, as well as the shamanic journey which is made out of the body and moves through the ether like a suspended ball. The magickal practices of Ancient Egypt were termed Heka and this was considered a gift of the God of The sun, Ra. It was given to enable mankind to ward off ills and shape their destiny. The word Heka had the dual meaning of Healing and Magick, so Magickal Healing, which is exactly how Shamanic Healing could and has been described by people.
Egyptian Shamanism makes use of tools, frameworks and techniques, as does any core Shamanic practice. However, that having been said, it is a practice different in intention, purpose and execution. Hem Ikh is my own Shamanic Healing practice and as such you are being taught something which has organically grown over time and via direct spiritual channelled experiences and communications. This system has been many years in the making and is only the cornerstone of my own Egyptian Spiritual Healing Practice.
As an Hem Ikh Egyptian Healing Practitioner, you will learn the following:
- How to make and use an etheric Shabti (you will use this likeness of yourself for various healing and Shamanic practices.)
- You will learn the meaning and use of The Twelve Hem Ikh symbols (these have unlimited uses in Egyptian Shamanic work, which includes Healing, Protection, Clearing Negative Energy, Chakra and Aura balancing, Balancing Dark and Light, Property Cleansing. The symbols can be used on their own or in combination, depending on the need of any particular session.
- A crystal is a very useful Shamanic ally. Within the manual is a list of crystals which you might find useful during Egyptian energy work and Healing. All of these have strong associations with Egyptian healing.
- You will receive an extensive list of Herbs and their uses in Egyptian Healing.
- You will also receive The Hem Ikh Flush and be taught how to use it and also its symbol. This flush is a very powerful tool as a standalone.
- You will receive a 31 page fully illustrated manual with in-depth information which will enable you to become a powerful Egyptian Shamanic Practitioner or allow you to take your existing practice to a whole new level.
- There are no prerequisites for this Healing Attunement.
Nwyfre Celtic Shamanic Healing
An ancient energy born into a new age. This Healing energy born of the Celtic stream is both powerful and gentle in its ways. Nwyfre can be used for healing, both hands on and distant, as well as for space clearing. In the illustrated manual which comes with this system you will be taught the history of this energy which has roots in Druid practice and belief, as well as Shamanism and Faery work. You will learn of the following:
- A technique for healing using a stone or piece of wood
- A Celtic Vision Journey technique
- The Nwyfre Cauldron hand Position
- How to construct your own Crane Bag
- How to make and use a Silver Branch
- Learn about the Ogham staves of divination
- The Celtic Wheel of the year
- Learn what the 7 Sacred Woods of the Beltane Fire are and what they mean
- The Celtic Moons
- Celtic Birthstones- Find out what yours is
- The Celtic Zodiac – Are you a Hound or perhaps a Wren
- Includes 2 articles originally published in magazines by the system creator
Raven Runelore Shamanic Healing System
This healing system has come through as a way to unite the Magick of Raven to its sister vibration, that of the Runes. For in this context the subtle energetic Raven is the battle warrior and chooser of the slain, The Valkyrie. Of course these titles are symbolic and it is in the Valkyrie/Raven Goddess nurturing through strength capacity which we work with and not the shadow side. The Raven brings the power and the Runes provide the energetic key to enable us to unlock and use them.
This system is perfect for Healing, Protection, Energy Clearing and Negative Energy Removal.
In the manual you will learn the following:
The 4 symbols of Raven Runelore – These Bindrunes are the keys to unlock the energy. During your attunement you will receive the four symbols energetically via direct transmission. These keys are:
- The Healing Symbol
- Negative Clearing Symbol
- Protection Symbol
- Success Symbol
- These symbols can be used during all sessions and allow a direct access to the Shamanic healing energies.
- You will learn the Nine Sacred Herbs of Odin.
- The Viking Lodstone and its uses.
- Raven as Guide, Power , Totem Animal.
- The 24 Nordic Runes and their use.
Sacred Mountain Sacred Earth – South American Shamanism
The energy stream channeled for this healing system is from that pure source which is The High Andes. It is a Shamanic Healing System, but it is not to be confused with Other Peruvian Shamanic systems, as this works with very different areas than those generally taught. Ways to use the Sacred Mountains Sacred Earth:
There are three activations which come as part of this system.
- The Chumpi Band Activation
- The Stone Hands Activation
- The Double Crystal Skull Activation
For a standard healing session you will work as you normal, using the Sacred Mountains Sacred Earth Energy, as you would any energetic healing modality such as Reiki. That said, with this healing system you can take things a step further and choose to bring in any or even all of the activations in order to create your tailor-made perfect session.
Within the 26-page manual you will be taught the following:
- The Medicine Wheel of the Inca.
- Ancestor spirit calling flutes.
- Chumpi Stones of the Andes. What they are and their use in healing.
- Andean Stone Healing Hands. Learn why these are perfect for distance work.
- The Mesa Cloth, its use application and purpose.
- Crystal Skulls, what part they play during a healing session.
- The Holy Wood of The Andes, its use and purpose.
- Medicinal plants of Peru for healing and spiritual purposes.
- Inca Hymns, for greater energetic connection.