Founder: Ramon Martinez Lopez
• Medicine Buddha
• Dharani and Mantra of medicine buddha
• the three mantras of the cosmic medicine Buddha
• The five elements
• Blue-white-golden light
• Emanation of spiritual power
Bhaiṣajyaguru (भैषज् 51;गुरु;), formally Bhaiṣajyaguruvaiḍūryapr abhārāja (भैषज् 51;गुरुव&# 2376;डूर्य प्रभाë 2;ाज, “Medicine Master and King of Lapis Lazuli Light”), is the buddha of healing and medicine in Mahāyāna Buddhism. Commonly referred to as the “Medicine Buddha”, he is described as a doctor who cures suffering using the medicine of his teachings.
Bhaiṣajyaguru is described in the Bhaiṣajyaguruvaiḍūryapr abhārāja Sūtra (भैषज् 51;गुरुव&# 2376;डूर्य प्रभाë 2;ाज सूत्र;), commonly called the Medicine Buddha Sutra, as a bodhisattva who made 12 great vows.
The Twelve Vows
The Twelve Vows of the Medicine Buddha upon attaining Enlightenment, according to the Medicine Buddha Sutra are:
1. To illuminate countless realms with his radiance, enabling anyone to become a Buddha just like him.
2. To awaken the minds of sentient beings through his light of lapis lazuli.
3. To provide the sentient beings with whatever material needs they require.
4. To correct heretical views and inspire beings toward the path of the Bodhisattva.
5. To help beings follow the Moral Precepts, even if they failed before.
6. To heal beings born with deformities, illness or other physical sufferings.
7. To help relieve the destitute and the sick.
8. To help women who wish to be reborn as men achieve their desired rebirth.
9. To help heal mental afflictions and delusions.
10. To help the oppressed be free from suffering.
11. To relieve those who suffer from terrible hunger and thirst.
12. To help clothe those who are destitute and suffering from cold and mosquitoes.
Dharani and Mantra
If one meditates on the Medicine Buddha, one will eventually attain enlightenment, but in the meantime one will experience an increase in healing powers both for oneself and others and a decrease in physical and mental illness and suffering.
The Lapis Lazuli serenity of Medicine Buddha is healing.
To further the healing power of medicine Buddha, here you are empowered to a cosmic level, stronger than usual medicine Buddha, essential for any healer. This energies goes beyond your believes, or your “body of trusts” that can limit or alter the healing process.
The cosmic diamond medicine Buddha empowerments
The cosmic medicine Buddha of Bhaiṣajyaguruvaiḍūryapr abhārāja (भैषज् 51;गुरुव&# 2376;डूर्य प्रभाë 2;ाज, Medicine Master and King of Lapis Lazuli Light dharani(spell)
Blue indestructible lotus.
Here lotus represents the pure space to provide longevity, physical and sacred body.
Shakti, vital force.
This is a very powerful and auspicious mantra.
Essential for the purification of your channels of energy. Its is a heating blue gold energy that releases all the negativity in your body and others.
Here you cross over dimension do to the unconditional love empowered in your heart chakra.
OM DRAUM AKASHA PURUSHA MANDALA
The immortal cosmic body of God (purusha) over every building site (mandala)
Mandala here represents your physical body and the emanation of the divinity.
Akasha : “Not visible ;” ether ; space ; sky ; the subtlest of the five elements ; the substance that fills and pervades the universe; the particular vehicle of life and sound ; the element from which the sense of sound ( shabda )–both speech and hearing.
Divine Plane, deep sense of being. sense of unlimited self. Plane of God consciousness.
You integrate the part of your soul and physical body into a cosmic being.