By Ramon Martinez Lopez. Goddess Belet-ili is the Sumerian goddess of the womb. The gods asked her to create mankind for them. She created men, so they could till the soils and dig canals, and she created women so that they could continue to bear children.
In Mesopotamian iconography, the mother goddess is represented by the Ω (Omega) sign, which is thought to represent a uterus . Sometimes the Ω sign is accompanied by a knife,which is interpreted as the tool that is used to cut the umbilical cord afterbirth. Specific anthropomorphic representations of the mother goddess are difficult to distinguish from depictions of other goddesses.
You can use these energies for
- Healing women´s womb
- Physical healing, emotional healing
- Hormone balance
- Physical and Metaphysical power of creation
- Sexual issues, sex drive, orgasmic bliss, sexual blockages
- Pregnancy problems
- You can Heal male´s abuse of female energy, for men too
- Integrate mental and emotional female energy for men